Who Ghosts There is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
The boys are worried that Dave will move the family to his dream house and decide to make the house seem haunted to thwart the sale.
While Alvin is watching a TV show on ghosts, Dave scares him while he's measuring the couch. The Chipmunks are concerned with Dave's secretive behavior and Dave explains that he intends to sell the house in favor of one closer to town. The boys express their displeasure shortly before The Chipettes arrive via zip-line to do the same. Alvin suddenly comes up with the idea of making the house seem haunted to keep everyone from buying it. After Dave and Julie leave to take measurements of the other house, Alvin splits haunting duties: Eleanor and Jeanette - eerie sounds, Theodore - wind, Brittany - screams, and Simon - scaring. With the house prepared for scaring, they are successful in frightening five perspective buyers away until one old man shows interest because of the ghosts. They try to convince him that the ghosts are mean, but his interest increases. With the sale final, the boys tell Dave they never wanted to move only for Dave to remind them of past comments they made implying they wanted to live somewhere better. That night, they watch Ghost In Your House learning their house is being featured and reveal to the new owner that the house isn't actually haunted. The old man loses interest in the house, and, as the boys go to sleep, a ghost and ghostly objects float around their bedroom.
- "We Ain't Got That" 
- The title is a pun on the saying "Who Goes There?"
- This episode was originally thought to be named Ghost Rustlers, which is a pun on Ghostbusters.
- This episode has the same title as the 1985 Alvin and the Chipmunks episode Who Ghost There?
- Alvin's line "They're here." is a reference to the film Poltergeist.
- Goof: When Jeanette ziplines into the boys' room in Simon's flashback, the zipline handle isn't shown in the first couple shots but later appears in the final shot of the zipline.
- Goof: In Theodore's flashback, when he is rocking back and forth on his back, his tail isn't shown.
- Series Running Gag: Alvin says the wrong word/phrase - Psycho-loco-warrior stuff instead of psychological warfare.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Tattle Tail.
- This episode was one of the few that didn't premiere on Nick Jr in the UK but instead on POP.
- Part of the Who Ghosts There DVD.