Whatever Happened to Dave Seville? is an episode of the Alvin and the Chipmunks series.
When Dave wins a producer’s award, a wax figure of him for a Hall of Fame is delivered, unbeknownst to The Chipmunks. While playing ball in the house, Alvin hits the wax figure of Dave with his ball, toppling him over. Theodore thinks Dave has developed a strange disease called "Zomboidrigidosis" from the soap opera he was watching. They initially try to cure him by taking him on a scary roller coaster as a substitute for home movies. When that fails, they decide to retell Dave's first date, hoping he will snap out of it. Desperate, they take him outside, only to start melting before they head off to the show. Dave arrives just in time to hear the boy's speeches.
- The Young and the Anxious, the name of the soap opera that Theodore watches in this episode, is a parody of the long running CBS Daytime soap The Young and the Restless.
- The title is a reference to the 1962 movie Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
- This is the fifth episode Simon has dressed as a girl (the others being The Chipettes, A Dog's Best Friend Is His Chipmunk, Alvin on Ice, and Maids in Japan).
- A clip from the episode later appears in the episode Alvin in Analysis.
- Part of The Alvinnn!!! Edition and Driving Dave Crazier DVDs.