- This article is about the 2017 CG-animated series episode. For other uses, see The Wall (disambiguation).
The Wall is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
When the girls at school cast votes for the cutest chipmunk on the bathroom wall, Alvin worries about the results.
Brittany rushes to inform her sisters that some girls at school started debating who is the cutest chipmunk in the girls' bathroom and that they must keep it from Alvin or he'll start acting crazy. Unfortunately Amber and Annie starts discussing it in front of The Chipmunks and both end up agreeing that Theodore is the cutest, to Alvin's dismay. In order to to be known as the cutest instead, Alvin tries sabotaging Theodore by making him read lines stating how much like a baby he is. Theodore refuses after a couple cards, so Alvin asks Simon to help but Simon refuses as well for the poll is a pointless waste of time. Determined to make the videos, Alvin dresses himself as Simon and Theodore, saying how nerdy Simon is and how much a baby Theodore is. The next day, Alvin plays the recordings on the school's TV, finding himself in trouble and sent to Principal Meadows's Office. Brittany confronts Alvin about making his brothers look stupid and for making things worse, for now the girls are voting for the cutest chipmunk, with Theodore winning and Simon behind him. Alvin, desperate to win, starts acting like a baby and a nerd, while also passing out fliers to encourage girls to vote for him. Jeanette and Eleanor hold a girls meeting to find out why Alvin isn't winning, at which Alvin participates in disguise. He later leaves crushed. The Chipettes, worried for Alvin, decide to sneak into the school at night and make Alvin the winner by adding more tallies. The next morning, The Chipettes show Alvin that he has been 'voted' as the cutest chipmunk. The girls are all nice to him at school for Brittany paid them to be as well as never mentioning cutest chipmunk again.
- "I'm so Popular" 
- This episode shares its title with The Chipmunks episode The Wall.
- The song in this episode was written by AwkwardMarina.
- Goof: When The Chipettes are talking about "That old crazy guy." Brittany's voice at one point sounds like Eleanor. The same happens later to Eleanor when she says "Yeah, I don't think that will help." in Jeanette's voice.
- Kevin asking "Are freshmen getting shorter?" is a reference to Michael Bagdasarian's short video, "Are Freshmen Getting Smaller?"
- Kevin also mentions San Marcos High School, which is an actual high school in California.
- Kevin's question about "Are freshmen getting shorter?" and saying that their school's girl volleyball team won against San Marcos High School are strong suggestions that the school seen in the series is a high school.
- Some of Alvin's outfits from previous episodes make reappearances: the baby outfit he wore in Dave's dream sequence in Slippin' Through My Fingers, the Simon disguise he wore in Saving Simon (minus the blue hat), and the blonde wig he wore in Lil'T, which he also wore in Viral.
- The Chipettes' burglar outfits are black versions of the ballet outfits they wore in Ballet Boys.
- By the end of the episode there are a total of 142 tally marks on the board in the girl's bathroom: 65 for Alvin, 47 for Theodore, and 30 for Simon.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a re-run of Oh Brother Where Art Thou.