The Orb is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Simon notices that Theodore has a hard time saying no, so he creates the "No-Buddy" to help him.
Alvin informs Amber that he's completed a list of things she needed done only for Theodore to mutter that he actually completed everything. Following a thanks to Theodore, a recommendation comment chain forms until essentially everyone knows Theo is the one to ask for help. Later that day at home, Alvin and Simon are greeted by a line of people waiting to talk to the youngest munk. Simon tries informing him that there are people trying to take advantage of him, like Alvin, but Theodore can't tell the difference. Theodore starts failing class given the number of favors so his brothers begin to strongly encourage him to say "no" to Jenny, Kevin, and Bocarter, people he agreed to help. When he can't, Simon gives him an orb, the "No-Buddy," which provides him a response to repeat to those that ask for help. The orb works like a charm but perhaps a little too well as he refuses to help Alvin by letting in the electrician, who Alvin was supposed to meet causing the power to go out at dinner. The next day, Alvin takes up the task of preparing for Amber's party, but, considering that it's Alvin asking, everyone refuses to assist. Theodore's the last on the list and is manipulated into helping Alvin, even after Alvin accidentally breaks the "No-Buddy." Simon finds out and finally succeeds in getting Theodore to say "no" to Alvin.
- Goof: Janice Karman was credited for directing the episode twice: before and after the titlecard.
- The song in this episode was written by AwkwardMarina.
- Alvin's Lorenzo-Lorenzo outfit, first seen in Lights Camera Uh Oh, reappears in the episode.
- The orb is essentially a Magic 8 ball modified to only have negative answers.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Un-Send!