The Greatest Show-Offs on Earth is an episode of the Alvin and the Chipmunks series.
The Chipmunks take The Chipettes to Uncle Ben's Circus. When they overhear that the circus is going to closed down by a greedy banker, they slide in and exclaim that they will help pay off the circus's debt. The boys are first to practice their routine, which doesn't turn out great, and are followed by the girl's smoother performance. Later that night, Alvin receives a call from Uncle Ben informing him Pinky's been repossessed. The gang goes on a mission to steal her back, during which Brittany distracts a guard. The Celebrity Circus show goes down without a hitch and they make enough money to pay off the loan.
- "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" originally performed by Robert Hazard.
- The title is a play on The Greatest Show On Earth, a 1952 drama film set in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, to which Ross Bagdasarian, Sr. made a cameo in as an uncredited spectator.
- The book The Chipmunks Join the Circus is based on this episode.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks in Alvin and the Chipettes VHS.
- Part of The Chipettes and The Chipette Diaries DVD.