The Fugitives is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
When the boys accidentally break Dave's new flat screen TV they decide to become fugitives on the lam.
The Chipmunks are running through the woods as Simon is videotaping them. When they periodically stop to rest, Alvin informs the camera that the brothers are fugitives and decides it'll be easier to show why instead of explaining. Simon rewinds the tape until Alvin is talking about a game called "Thumperball," which involves hitting a small ball with a tennis racket. Dave angrily catches them playing it in the house just before the doorbell rings; Dave bought himself a present, a Megascreen 99" 8K TV. After the new TV is set up, Alvin hits the ball with the racket again causing it to bonce off the wall hitting the television. The impact leaves a small crack in the corner, and as they debate their options, the crack grows before completely shattering the screen. Alvin begins packing a bag though Simon believes he's overreacting as Theodore cries, upset about losing everything. The boys explain the situation to The Chipettes in their treehouse as Theodore raids their fridge and loots their draws. The girls are shocked because Dave loves that TV and frantically help them pack. Back to the present, Simon's phone rings, a call from Dave, only for Theodore to destroy it. They make camp and Alvin tries forcing his younger brother to eat blackened pine needles considering he already ate all their food rations. Simon tries to comfort Theodore, who misses Dave, when he realizes the camera has a bunch of Dave so they watch clips until they are all crying. Suddenly they believe they hear a bear and start running, but they all end up captured by Dave. After Dave explains that the boys mean more than anything else to him, Alvin confesses he washed a bucket of rocks in the washing machine.
- The title is likely a reference to the 1993 movie The Fugitive.
- The Chipmunks accidentally breaking Dave's flat screen TV is likely a reference to Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel when Alvin accidentally broke a flat screen TV with a Nintendo Wii remote.
- A sneak peek clip was uploaded to Nick.com.
- Theodore takes Simon's cell phone and breaks it out of panic when Dave calls on it making this episode the second time he has destroyed his oldest brother's gadget because he is nervous (the first being in the episode Viral when he throws his laptop out of the bedroom window).
- Alvin's game is later referenced in the season four episode Unbored.
- Goof: The entire TV screen shatters and falls to the floor yet in the next shot some pieces of the screen are still attached to the frame.
- A small clip of the song sequence from the season two episode Liar Liar is shown during the montage.
- Goof: The camera view stays on even when switching between shots in the same scene.