Snow Wrong is an episode of the Alvin and the Chipmunks series.
The Chipmunks and The Chipettes audition for roles in a Snow White play. Brittany is given the lead as Snow White, while Alvin is the Prince and Jeanette, Eleanor, Simon and Theodore are dwarves. However, the director's bratty daughter, Tara-Marie, says that talent agents are expected to be in the audience and sees this as her chance for stardom, and gets Brittany cut. Alvin assures her he will get her back in the play and gives her a new role: the Wicked Witch! During rehearsal, the Chipmunks and Chipettes give it their all, but Tara-Marie insults Jeanette and is difficult, causing Alvin to remark Brittany's past diva-like behavior was nothing compared to this. The director puts his foot down, saying he has had enough of his daughter's temper tantrums and constantly forgetting her lines because he has invested too much time, money and effort into the play for it to fail, so he reinstates Brittany as Snow White.
On opening night, Tara-Marie wishes Brittany luck, but she locks Brittany in the storage room and comes on stage as Snow White, claiming Brittany suffered stage fright. With the help of some chickens as props, Brittany makes her way to stage, claiming the Wicked Witch is Tara-Marie who disguised herself as Snow White, and uses water and other means to have the "witch" be gone. The audience applauds, and Dave congratulates the Chipettes and Chipmunks on a good show. One of the chickens became attached to Brittany and was perched on her head, when a talent agent offers a lucrative TV contract. An excited Brittany asks where she should sign, and the talent agent replies "Nowhere!", for the offer was for the chicken, to star in an upcoming TV show, Charlie's Chicken. Brittany remarks to herself that is show business, someone is always trying to take over you in the pecking order.
- The roles of Prince Charming and Snow White are played out by Alvin and Brittany; the dwarfs Simon, Theodore, Jeanette, and Eleanor.
- The Snow White costume Brittany gets to wear is reminiscent of the clothes in the Disney version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Goof: The play is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs yet only four are present.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks in Chipmunk Classics VHS.
- Part of The Mystery of the Easter Chipmunk and the Easter Collection DVDs.
- Copyright Catalog, Cocatalog.loc.gov, Retrieved 2014-12-11.