After Brittany is invited for lunch by The Sisters a club of the best-dressed, most popular girls in school, she is told that they will test her for one week. In order to do so, she has to avoid her own sister, Jeanette, whose clumsiness and unpopularity would destroy her chances of getting into the club. Jeanette actually supports Brittany while the others recommend Brittany reject the Sisters for their snooty ways. Meanwhile, Jeanette and Brittany are assigned a project on nature vs. nurture where they must care for a piglet that Jeanette names Albert while the science teacher keeps his brother at school providing minimal food. Jeanette is the one doing most of the work caring for Albert while Brittany is shopping late into the night for a fancy outfit for her acceptance into the Sisters. When Friday rolls around, Brittany is crestfallen that she did not get into the club, but her mood is improved when she is now confident enough to tell the Sisters she has a blood sister, Jeanette, who is also a sister by bonds, as Jeanette says she aced the science assignment with the piglet. They walk away as the Sisters look in disgust at Brittany and Jeanette, but get their comeupance when Albert runs after Jeanette, knocking over the Sisters, who screech at being hit by a filthy piglet.
- "Material Girl" originally performed by Madonna.
- This is one of the few episodes where Jeanette is seen without her glasses.
- This episode shows Brittany would do anything for fame.
- Alvin is portrayed differently than his usual self in this episode; telling Brittany that she ought to tell the Sisters to get lost, considering how they treated Jeanette.
- This is one of the few episodes that shows Eleanor's athletic abilities (swimming in this case).
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks in Alvin and the Chipettes VHS.
- Part of The Chipettes and The Chipettes: The Glass Slipper Collection DVDs.