Alvin is tired of seeing his celebrity status overshadowed by Reality TV stars. So, he decides to become one himself. Just one problem, Alvin has to film Dave without him knowing.
After Alvin learns that everyone who's anyone has a reality show, he decides to create his own with Theodore's help. For his promo video he pretends he's known by many personas and wraps up unintentionally with Dave yelling at him. Alvin tries to sell his idea to some corporate men, but they want more conflict, drama, and yelling in future videos. Alvin convinces Simon to set up motion activated cameras as part of a scientific experiment to catch the action. During one of his new dramatic clips, Julie shows up and offers advice for Dave to not yell at Alvin when he misbehaves. Upstairs, Alvin does his best to make Dave yell at him only for Dave to give a long speech as calmly as possible. The corporate men don't like it and suggest Alvin try pranks, cooking, weight-loss, and makeovers before settling on cat-fights, drama, and singing. Alvin enlisted Brittany to add drama and The Chipettes arrive delivering just that. They perform a song while Alvin keeps trying to interrupt them until Alvin splashes soup into Dave's face. The corporate men love the video, but Simon interrupts at the end informing them they can't use the video because of the scientific study. To improve Alvin's mood, Simon shows Alvin a clip he sent to America's Dumbest Kids and Alvin's determined to be "the king of viral stupidity."
- The title is a pun on the saying "Ready or not"
- A sneak-peek clip was released on Nick.com.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Going Green.
- Part of the Alvin Vs. Brittany and Summer of Sport DVDs.
- ↑ ALVINNN!!! AND THE CHIPMUNKS (NICKELODEON), Thefutoncritic.com, Retrieved 2015-10-27.
- ↑ Top 150 Monday Cable Originals: 11.16.2015, Showbuzzdaily.com, Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- ↑ ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks Vol. 2, iTunes.apple.com, Retrieved 2016-01-27.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Copyright Catalog, Cocatalog.loc.gov, Retrieved 2015-03-04.