The Principal, as she is referred to until Tee Fore Two, is the principal of the school that The Chipmunks and The Chipettes attend and speaks in a thick French accent. Principal Meadows is the spouse of Professor Perkins. She owns a cat named Beatrice, an unnamed Labrador-looking pup and was one of Alvin's crushes.
The Principal is of white complexion, with green eyes and brown hair. She wears a cream, sleeveless dress with a blue belt, black shoes, round gold and white ear studs and a wedding band on her left hand.
In stark contrast to The Chipmunks' usual teacher, Miss Smith, Principal Meadows is quite a generous and easygoing person by comparison, giving the children a fair bit of leeway before administering punishment. She is also a patient woman, sometimes listening to Alvin's tall tales for hours before cutting him off. Befitting a school principal, Principal Meadows is rather quick-witted and very hard to fool. Due to her community-centered spirit, she frequently organizes competitions and events at the school in order to bring the students together and improve school spirit. Examples of such competitions include a cake bake-off, a contest for the most eco-friendly household, school plays and recitals, and even an annual magic act.
- She employs Brittany as her volunteer assistant, which is essentially a secretarial role.
- Her favorite food is kale, and she is known to visit the local establishment, Le Café, for a croissant.
- In Tee Fore Two, her name is revealed to be Principal Meadows.
- In Davey Boy, it's revealed that she has a baby nephew.
- Though Doggone It shows her with his dog (Tootsie-Bella) at school, it's unknown whether or not she's related to Mr. Wheeler.
- Principal Interest
- The Music Box
- Doggone It
- Members Only