On Tour With Alvin and the Chipmunks is a Child Guidance Show 'N Tell Picturesound Program, consisting of a record and filmstrip, featuring the Alvin and the Chipmunks generation of The Chipmunks and Dave Seville.
A Show N' Tell Phono-Viewer is required to enjoy the program as intended.
- Plug transformer located in rear into a 120-volt AC household outlet only.
- Set record turntable with A side up. Set tone arm on the outside edge of record.
- Push the film key with the label facing you all the way down into the FILM KEY slot.
- Push the speed SELECT switch down to 33. Power will come on and the show will start.
- Adjust volume and focus controls for clear sound and picture.
To Show 'N Tell on a wall or movie screen, face projection window at wall and adjust projection switch from SCREEN to WALL. Consult owner's manual for earlier models.
The Chipmunks wrap up a concert; Dave and the boys prepare for their next destination. Bored with just being driven around, the brothers reveal their plan to take many different forms of transportation. They state some positives and negatives about each option as they travel, from the speed of jets to the wind in Simon's face on a ferry. Curtain time approaches as Dave and The Chipmunks end their trip to Carnegie Hall on a carriage pulled by horses.
- "Go, Go, Go!" originally performed by
- The record was designed specifically for use with all Show N' Tell Phono-Viewers.
- The film key frames are displayed bottom to top.