Monster Madness is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Alvin and Simon tease the Chipettes about being scared by a monster movie, so the girls release a video of the boys, terrified while watching the film.
The Chipmunks and The Chipettes exit the theater following the viewing of a monster film. While the girls and Theodore admit their fears, Alvin and Simon tease Brittany and Eleanor. Brittany believes there's no way to prove the older brothers were scared too until a man from the movie company informed them that they were recorded. The tables are turned when everyone sees just how scared Alvin and Simon were. Concerned it'll go viral, they rush home to see it do just that. No longer wanting to be seen as the biggest scaredy cats in the world, Alvin masterminds a plan to capture the girls terrified on video. Simon sets up night vision cameras as Alvin invites the girls over to watch another movie. That night Theodore greets the girls following a script, which they pick up on quickly, before Alvin points out an online news report claiming a strange creature was sighted in the neighborhood. They begin the movie, but Alvin and Simon sneak out. They return in monster costumes though the girls aren't scared at all. Soon after the lights begin flickering and everyone disappears until the older brothers are scared by the monster in Monster Madness, really just the man from the movies. They learn the girls knew all along because Theodore told them. Jeanette makes a copy of the video though Brittany promises not to post it as long as Alvin never tries to scare them again. Simon's interested in watching it, but, in the process, Theodore hits the upload button.
- Goof: Janice Karman was credited for directing the episode twice: before and after the titlecard.
- Goof: The video's thumbs up total is confused with video's total views.
- Alvin and Simon's monster costumes are based on the animal costumes they wore in Who's The Animal, but were modified to be scarier for this episode.
- The Country flags shown during the song were the United Kingdom, United States, France, Iceland, Japan, Italy, Lebanon, Ukraine, and the Solomon Islands.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Missing Miss Smith.