Alvin must pass a manners course before he gets his dream meeting with the beautiful Princess of England! Problem is, he has to convince Brittany he's worthy.
While Simon, Theodore, and Dave sit at the breakfast table, Alvin informs them of a contest in which the winner gets to meet Princess Kate. Once Brittany states the princess is her idol and she can win the contest too, the two set out to submit the most applications while doing their best to hinder the other in the process. Three days later, Miss Haversham, lady-in-waiting, visits the Seville House to inform them that Alvin is the official winner by a single application, but must pass a manners test to meet the princess. Alvin fails all the initial parts of the test, while Brittany excels perfectly. His final test is to take Brittany on a date, on which she greatly tests Alvin's patience by asking him to retrieve things she supposedly forgotten. After she spills juice in his face at dinner, he's had enough ending the date by throwing a tart in her face with her kindly returning the favor. Disappointed in what she did, Brittany informs Miss Haversham of what happened allowing Alvin to secure the invitation to meet Princess Kate. Given the application stated the winner could bring a plus one, Brittany desperately begins fetching things he requests so he'll pick her.
- Alvin can't say "knight in shining armor" without twisting up the words.
- Alvin's posh-self, first appearing in Albrittina, makes a return in this episode.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Who's The Animal.
- Part of the Alvin Vs. Brittany and Summer of Sport DVDs.
- ↑ ALVINNN!!! And The Chipmunks, Tvschedule.zap2it.com, Retrieved 2015-08-14.
- ↑ Top 100 Wednesday Cable Originals: 9.2.2015 Showbuzzdaily.com, Retrieved 2015-09-03.
- ↑ ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks Vol. 2, iTunes.apple.com, Retrieved 2016-01-27.
- ↑ Alvin and The Chipmunks to Release New Soundtrack to Their Hit TV Series, News.sys-con.com, Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- ↑ Copyright Catalog, Cocatalog.loc.gov, Retrieved 2015-03-04.