Let's Make a Deal is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Chaos ensues when Alvin promises too many favors in order to make a special present for Dave.
When Dave startles Alvin, who's supposed to be cleaning the basement, they discover an old scrap book that includes an image of young Dave holding a toothpick plane. Alvin learns he had to throw it away to move so he excitedly decides to recreate it. Low on toothpicks, he asks Theodore to clean the basement in return for taking teddy to get Talking Teddy on Ice tickets. On the way there, his car gets a flat tire and he needs a ride from Simon to the tire repair shop. Simon, however, has an errand of his own for Eleanor entailing pom-poms. Simon leaves Alvin to help Eleanor pick the perfect pom-pom for the cheer squad while he goes to fix the tire. Brittany catches Alvin cheering and, after Alvin explains, informs him Marina has tickets, but she needs a scene partner for an audition. Brittany is given the role only to learn the movie's been cancelled due to a broken plane. They visit Biggy Large for his plane, though in order to borrow the plane they need Jeanette's help as a couple's theorist. The couple gets back together allowing Alvin, Brittany, and Jeanette to quickly finish up the remaining favors. Nearly finished, Alvin realizes he left Talking Teddy with Neville, the son of the movie maker; Brittany succeeds in retrieving him. Back home, Alvin finds Theodore's baking cookies and didn't clean the basement. Dave hears his story and is impressed with Alvin who's convinced he forgot something (helping Simon change the tire).
- "Lend Me a Hand" 
- This episode's title is a reference to the TV game show, Let's Make A Deal.
- A sneak-peek clip was released on Nick.com
- The new-and-improved Talking Teddy makes another reappearance in this episode.
- The plot structure of this episode is very similar to the All For a Window comic story.
- The clip of Alvin, Brittany, and Jeanette on the skateboard is included in the second series opening theme, first seen at the start of season three.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Dog Days.
- Goof: When the outside of the theater is first shown there are five character portraits above the door, but when the building is shown again during the song the figures are missing.