Keeping Up With The Humphries is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
The boys feel pressure to keep up with their nemesis when Bocarter boasts about having the most powerful computer.
The Chipmunks battle Bocarter in a space game but end up losing for the first time due to a new computer, the Mach 4, now in the possession of their nemesis. Dave arrives at the Seville House as his classic car sputters, emitting black smoke, only to be criticized by Bocarter's father as he shows off his new car. The boys attempt to flatter Dave when he opens the door though he instantly knows they want something. They make the argument that the new computer could help them get better grades, schools, and jobs to eventually solve world hunger. Dave refuses to buy the computer, citing a need for a new engine instead, so Alvin resorts to plan B: building the computer themselves. The brothers collect every processor in town to build the computer in the basement though the temperature is first dropped to near freezing to keep them cool in order to work. While the boys succeed in beating Bocarter, Dave learns Mr. Humphrey drove his car into a lake and government workers scramble to maintain the energy grid as power is diverted and entire states go dark. The town's power begins to go out as Brittany suddenly feels Alvin's done something again. Back home in the dark, Dave and the boys talk about how others will always have more than them and that family is more important shortly before a mail truck of electric bills arrive and the President learns of an energy crisis caused by Alvin.
- "A Little Bit More" 
- The episode's title is a play on the idiom "Keeping up with the Joneses."
- This episode shares similarities to The Chipmunks Go to the Movies episode Star Wreck: The Absolutely Final Frontier, which also references the Star Trek franchise.
- This episode further suggests that The Chipmunks live in California given the nearby states of Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and Idaho losing power.
- Goof: Simon twice places a gray processor on one of the upper shelves but each shot of all the processors doesn't show either of them on the shelf.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of It's My Party.