Granny Awards is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Dave is thrilled when he thinks he's nominated for a Grammy, but it's actually an award for aging musicians.
While Simon shows off a device using magnetic fields on the back patio, Dave lets out an excited cry from within the Seville House. The Chipmunks, and later The Chipettes, check on him and Dave informs them that he's been nominated for a Grammy. He rushes upstairs to call his friends while Theodore reviews the invitation; unfortunately for Dave the invitation was misread, stating a Granny rather than a Grammy. Simon researches the award and finds the award is meant for outstanding musicians, close to retirement, who have been nearly forgotten by everyone. Thinking this is terrible news, the six attempt to decide who should be the unlucky individual to tell Dave. None of them can be the one to tell him, so they decide to plan for keeping him from going to or seeing the ceremony. When convincing Dave that he can send in an acceptance speech by video and stay at home in case he loses fails, the boys try to have Dave actually nominated for a Grammy. It and all their other plans continue to fail - from volunteering Dave for jury duty and dropping a bucket of paint on his head to gluing his dresser drawer closed and sabotaging his car. Theodore has a napmare of Dave accepting a Grammy that's not his and is awaken by Alvin who's decided to tell Dave the truth. The Chipmunks and The Chipettes pursue Dave on their bikes, as he just left for the awards in his limo, and happen to stop him on the red carpet. They tell Dave the truth though he already knew having re-read the invitation but chose not to say anything because they were so happy for him. Old legends enter before Dave and everyone but Alvin, who wants inside, head back home to watch the awards on TV. Seeing as Alvin won't leave, Simon returns to drag him away.
- "Going Through the Changes" 
- The title is a play on Grammy Awards, an award ceremony presented by The Recording Academy to recognize achievements in the music industry.
- When Theodore goes to change the TV, it shows part of a baseball sequence from The C Team beforehand.
- Simon's voice changer (originally from Slippin’ Thru My Fingers) makes a reappearance.
- One of the members of The Screaming Caterpillars, from Glory Days, and Auggy, from Summer Camp, make an appearance beside the red carpet of the Granny Awards.
- Mick Dragger is a parody of Mick Jagger, the lead singer of the band The Rolling Stones.