|This article is about an episode that has yet to be, but will soon be, released in the US.|
Dr. Sleep is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
In an effort to be more productive, Simon invents a device that can override the need to sleep. But does it work?
- Alvin Seville
- Simon Seville
- Theodore Seville
- Brittany Miller
- Jeanette Miller
- Eleanor Miller
- Dave Seville
- Miss Smith
- Miss Croner
- Dr. Anders (cameo)
- "Go to Bed" 
- The title could possibly be a reference to Mike Flanagan's thriller/psychological horror movie, Doctor Sleep.
- Theodore mentions that not getting enough sleep can lead to hallucinations. This is a real life side effect for people suffering from insomnia (a condition in which people find it impossible to fall asleep at night)
- The code to one of Simon's laboratories is 1958, which is the year that The Chipmunks were first created.
- Additionally, Simon standing in the road and challenging a car is a reference to when a chipmunk had jumped out in front of Ross Bagdasarian, Sr.'s car and dared him to drive past.
- Series Running Gag: Miss Croner calls someone by the wrong name - Siegfried instead of Simon.
- The jetpack from A Is For Alien makes a reappearance.
- Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks: Dr. Sleep, sky.com, Retrieved 2021-03-12.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.