Bocarter is Caucasian, with blue eyes, sporting his blonde hair in an ivy league haircut. He wears an elite school uniform, consisting of a dark blue, long-sleeved dress coat with golden buttons and an insignia shaped as a shield that reads his initials as well as matching pants, despite the school not requiring one. His shoes consist of two shades of brown.
Bocarter is the stereotypical, spoiled posh kid, born into big bucks, to whom for that reason a different set of rules applies. He is as mischievous as Derek Smalls is, but rather than resorting to brute force, in order to assert his dominance, Bocarter attempts to buy influence, and resorts to unethical practices such as stealing and cheating in order to get his way. When found out, there are usually very scant consequences for his misdeeds, as his influential father, the owner of the local movie studio, bails him out with little more than a slap on the wrist. Bocarter also has a habit of teasing those who he feels are beneath him. Unlike Alvin, he shows no remorse for any selfish action he causes and lacks the moral code to do the right thing.
- Bocarter participated in the B.U.T.T.
- Bocarter serves as the arch-nemesis of The Chipmunks (especially Alvin Seville), as he's even worse than Derek Smalls and has bigger plans than him.
- Bocarter's full name was revealed in Adventures in Babysitting.
- Simon For President
- Who's Your Daddy (cameo)
- The Sub
- Ride Along
- For Whom the Bell Tolls (cameo)
- iHear (cameo)
- Suck Toad (cameo)
- The Orb (cameo)
- Keeping Up With The Humphries
- Parent Trap
- Wish Upon A Star (cameo)
- Jeanette's Secret Garden
- Tee Fore Two
- Across the Universe
- Adventures in Babysitting