Alvin and the Chipmunks in All Seasons Are Fun is a Child Guidance Show 'N Tell Picturesound Program, consisting of a record and filmstrip, featuring the Alvin and the Chipmunks generation of The Chipmunks and Dave Seville.
A Show N' Tell Phono-Viewer is required to enjoy the program as intended.
- Plug transformer located in rear into a 120-volt AC household outlet only.
- Set record turntable with A side up. Set tone arm on the outside edge of record.
- Push the film key with the label facing you all the way down into the FILM KEY slot.
- Push the speed SELECT switch down to 33. Power will come on and the show will start.
- Adjust volume and focus controls for clear sound and picture.
To Show 'N Tell on a wall or movie screen, face projection window at wall and adjust projection switch from SCREEN to WALL. Consult owner's manual for earlier models.
The Chipmunks finish practicing a song and Dave is reminded by it that they still need to plan their vacation. The boys begin to discuss when they should take their trip and why. Alvin loves the spring due to the flowers and butterflies and of course for the ability to play sports again during the longer days. Theodore enjoys the summer best considering he can go swimming and cook lots of food outside. Simon's favorite season is the fall because school starts again; they can make new friends and learn new things. Dave wraps up with winter, his choice season. He highlights blue skies, snow, snowmen, and skiing. The boys realize all the great things they can do in each season so they decide they don't wanna take the time off for a vacation.
- "Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall" originally performed by
- The record was designed specifically for use with all Show N' Tell Phono-Viewers.
- The film key frames are displayed bottom to top.