|This article is currently under construction and may contain inaccurate and/or incomplete information. Please bear with us as this page is being constructed.|
This is a Community Project for the Dell & Harvey Classics comics. All information added to the page needs a source (the comic itself and/or an external source). No individual pages for these comics should be created until information is complete and ensured to be accurate.
Everyone who wished to add to this information or post input, please start discussions on this page's talk page.
- All comic front cover art needs to be named in the following format, added to Category:Comic Covers:
- Comic Print Name Comic Name Full Date
- For example: File:Alvin Dell Comic Oct-Dec 1962.png
- All comic scene art needs to be named in the following format, added to Category:Comic Frame Illustrations:
- Comic Story Name Scene Illustration
- For example: File:Alvin's Pet Scene Illustration.png
- All comic title art needs to be named in the following format, added to Category:Full Page Comic Illustrations:
- Comic Print Name Comic Name Issue Number (if applicable) - Comic Story Name
- For example: File:Alvin Dell Comic 1 - Alvin the Scientist.png
- All comic pages use the comic infobox.
- All article names mirror those of the file names (except special comics).
- Comic Print Name Comic Name Issue Number (if applicable)
- For example: Alvin Dell Comic 1
- A preload page template is available for article creation.
- Alvin Dell Comic 1 is a great example of the goal for each comic's article.
List of Comics Released
- Main article: List of Alvin and the Chipmunks Comics
Crossed out entries indicate pages that have been created (most of Alvin series has been removed).
|Front Cover Art||Date||Issue #||Issue Code||Comic Description|
|October 1972||26||04021||After Dave tells them a scary story, Alvin and company think they've encountered ghosts in an abandoned house, but no one believes them. 36 pages.|
|October 1973||28 (Final)||04295||TBA|
Issue codes for Dell comics between 1963 & 1970 comprised of a xx-xxx-xxx formatting. The first two numbers were assigned to the time period (12), the second three numbers were assigned to the comic series title (021-Alvin, 119-Clyde Crashcup), and the third three numbers were the year and month of the release date (May 1963 -> 1963-05 -> 305).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 ALVIN (1962-1973), Stashmycomics.com, Retrieved 2015-05-07.
- ↑ Alvin (1962) comic books, Mycomicshop.com, Retreived 2015-05-07.
- ↑ Comic Completist, Dellcomicfan.blogspot.com, Retrieved 2015-05-10.