When Theodore disappears from his bed, leaving a blob of sticky, green slime behind, Alvin is POSITIVE that Theodore has been kidnapped by aliens! With the help of Simon and his home-made high-tech gear, they are ready to fight the aliens and save their brother.
After Alvin annoys his teacher enough so he can get out of detention early, he sees Brittany go into the school's basement. When he takes a peak, he sees a green light and is convinced an alien is inside. At home he tells Simon who doesn't believe a word of it. The next day Alvin confronts Brittany, who spills nothing, and rushes back to the basement at the end of class only to find a neon-green substance on the floor. Simon analyses it and determines it's silicon-based. Despite Simon's request that he drop the matter, Alvin wakes Simon up and forces him to go back to school where they are caught snooping by a security guard. They run home to find Theodore missing so Simon reveals his secret jet packs. Back at school, they see a UFO which, in reality, is part of a movie set they crash onto landing them in detention.
- This episode marks the first time in the CGI series that Dave doesn't appear.
- Series Running Gag: Alvin doesn't know the correct name - "giant, magnifying glass thingy" (microscope).
- Goof: Simon's glasses shrink down in size while wearing his jet pack helmet, although this was likely done so they wouldn't phase through it.
- First appearance of Simon's hidden sub-closet room.
- The full episode was available on Nick.com (US).
- The clip of Alvin and Simon running and taking off in the jet packs is included in the original series opening theme.
- Part of the Alvin's Wild Adventures and Who Ghosts There DVDs
- ↑ Bagdasarian Production's Famous Chipmunks Make A Pitch Perfect Debut On Nick Jr. UK In New Series "Alvinnn!!! And The Chipmunks", Nickalive.com, Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- ↑ Top 100 Tuesday Cable Originals: 8.4.2015 Showbuzzdaily.com, Retrieved 2015-08-08.
- ↑ ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks Vol. 1, iTunes.apple.com, Retrieved 2015-10-28.
- ↑ Copyright Catalog, Cocatalog.loc.gov, Retrieved 2015-03-04.